『 Smart MHI Recruitment Announcement | Project Faculty B』
The Master’s Program in Smart Medicine and Health Informatics (Smart MHI) at National Taiwan University invites applicants for one Project Faculty Position B (Assistant Professor or above), starting from February 1, 2024. A doctoral degree and capability of teaching in English are required. Smart Medicine-related fields at graduate levels. Graduate courses have to be taught in English.
The successful candidate is expected to teach 16 hours per week and cover courses in the fields of Healthcare Management, Cloud Computing, Information Management, and Medical Informatics.
◉ Documents required for application include:
(1) Curriculum Vitae including nationality, date of birth, education background, summary of research field (within 250 words), current position, working experience, the publication list from past seven years.
(Please provide corresponding full-text papers in PDF files, published after August 1, 2016).
(2) A cover letter indicating a commensurate position (Project Assistant, Project Associate, or Project Professor) to be applied and one designated representative paper.
The representative paper should be published in international journals and published within the past five years (after August 1, 2018). For applicants applying as a Project Assistant Professor and who received their doctoral degree within the past three years (after August 1, 2020), their dissertation can be considered as the representative paper.
(3) Teaching plans (Please provide at least 4-course syllabus. Interdisciplinary co-lecturing is welcome. Please attach a statement listing past teaching experiences, if applicable.)
(4) Certificate of a doctoral degree
(5) Transcripts from undergraduate and graduate courses (for those applying to the Assistant Professor position only)
(6) Three(3) letters of recommendation (sent by the referees directly through email to: firstname.lastname@example.org)
◉ Please send all the required documents (as PDFs) to the following Email address: email@example.com (Subject: NTU Project Faculty B_Smart MHI_Applicant name).
◉ The deadline for receiving all documents is August 27, 2023.
◉ Website of Smart MHI：https://smartmhi.ntu.edu.tw
◉ Please send all the required documents （as PDFs） to the following Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
（Subject: NTU Project Faculty B_Smart MHI_Applicant name）.
Ms. Ting Chang（Email: email@example.com, Tel:+886-2-3366-5712 ext. 10）