『 Smart MHI Recruitment Announcement | Faculty Position』
The Master's Program in Smart Medicine and Health Informatics (Smart MHI) at National Taiwan University invites applicants for one Faculty position (Assistant Professor or above ), starting from February 1, 2024. A doctoral degree and capability of teaching in English are required. Applicants shall be able to teach in Smart Medicine-related fields at graduate levels, and also need to assist the program with administrative affairs.
◉ Documents required for application include:
(1) Curriculum Vitae including nationality, date of birth, education background, summary of research field (within 250 words), current position, working experience, the publication list from past seven years (please provide corresponding full-text papers in PDF files, published after August 1, 2016).
(2) A cover letter indicating a commensurate position (Assistant, Associate, or Professor) to be applied and one designated representative paper. The representative paper should be published in international journals and published within the past five years (after August 1, 2018). For applicants applying as a Project Assistant Professor and who received their doctoral degree within the past three years (after August 1, 2020), their dissertation can be considered as the representative paper.
(3) Research plans
(4) Teaching plans, please provide syllabi for at least 3 courses. (Please attach a statement listing past teaching experiences, if applicable.)
(5) Certificate of a doctoral degree
(6) Transcripts from undergraduate and graduate courses (for those applying to the Assistant Professor position only)
(7) Three(3) letters of recommendation (sent by the referees directly through email to: firstname.lastname@example.org )
◉ Please send all the required documents (as PDFs) to the following email address:
email@example.com (Subject: NTU Faculty Position _Smart MHI_Applicant name).
◉ The deadline for submitting all documents is August 27, 2023.
◉ Website of Smart MHI：https://smartmhi.ntu.edu.tw
Ms. Ting Chang (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org , Tel: +886-2-3366-5712 ext. 10)
Master's Program in Smart Medicine and Health Informatics
National Taiwan University